- GoVisaGo will make efforts to ensure that the contents of this website are accurate.
- We do not provide any Warranty or Guarantee as to the Accuracy or Completeness of the information on our website www.govisago.in.
- Visa processing time is based on embassy guidelines and our experience in obtaining the visa.
- Embassy or VFS fee advised by GoVisaGo is subject to change due to change in the rate of exchange.
- Visa Applications evaluation and assessment is out by Diplomatic mission and immigration as a result GoVisaGo (or any member of its group) doesn’t Grant or Refuse Visas.
- Grant or refusal of Visa/s is at the sole discretion of diplomatic mission and Immigration.
- Visa applicant must supply such further documents and information if they wish their application process to continue and complete.
- Processing Time for Applications are estimates only and GoVisaGo will be not responsible for delays beyond the control of GoVisaGo.
- The processing of your application is subject to the procedures and timescales of diplomatic mission and immigration, over which we have no control.
- Incomplete applications result in refusal and delays in processing by the embassy consulate.
- Consular Office/Embassy may ask for additional documents / Personal presence while processing the application/s
- Any Application for a refund of visa fee or service charges will be dealt in accordance with the Refund Policy.
- The Government of India hasn’t given authority to any intermediary/representative to arrange an urgent appointment or faster passport service delivery.
- Appointments are available to general public through the PSK website since the launch of Passport Seva Kendras in Dec 2011.
- GoVisaGo will not be able to assist applicants to obtain verification certificate or Annexure B for Tatkal passports
- Our passport assistance restricts to the extent of creating awareness about the process & requisite documents while submitting passport forms in respective Passport Seva Kendras.